Thursday, May 26, 2011

Netflix Adventures!

I spend a lot of time home with the baby and, thankfully, she doesn't have an opinion about what's on the TV while she shrieks and howls. Thanks to the magic of Netflix (and the curse of no-cable) we watch a lot of crappy entertainment during the day. Okay, so not all of it is crappy, but you can easily burn through all of the good stuff in a week. "Netflix Adventures!" is my attempt to help the world navigate the tricky world of online entertainment. But, of course, I'm lazy... So one sentence is all you'll get. ENJOY!

Revenge of the Bridesmaids: Raven Simone gave me two reasons to watch this movie, but they were both adequately covered the entire time - 3/10

The Other Guys: Better than I was expecting but worse than I would have liked - 6/10

The Wizard: Who the fuck was this movie's target audience? - 5/10

Just One of the Guys: I miss the 80s - 6/10

Gamer: This movie tried REALLY hard to say something but Michael C. Hall's southern accent spoiled the whole thing - 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment